SPONSORED BY: The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas
1. Send an invitation so you know how many plan on attending. This way people can arrange travel plans or let you know if they are unable to attend.
2. Make sure the farewell brunch is notated on any schedule of events put in guests rooms prior to their arrival
3. Flexible start times. Some may have partied too hard and not ready to get up for an 9 am breakfast but some may be hungry and ready by 9am. “Brunch will be served from 9-11am”
4. Mimosa bars are super fun and a good way to kick off a farewell brunch
5. Make sure the location is closest to the hotel if not at the hotel that way all the guests can easily attend.
6. Simple, yet delicious, menu. Something for everyone. (pancakes, bacon, eggs, ect)
Located on the beach in the fashionable Rocky Point neighborhood of Tampa Bay, The Godfrey showcases event venues and banquet halls designed to inspire. Whether you’re hosting a business breakfast for ten or a gala wedding for 150, we offer fully tailored planning and catering along with a dedication to bring your vision to life down to the very last detail.